Right at Home is a national company that provides in-home care. Right now they are hiring an on-call staffing coordinator to work from home. You can view the position here-
On-Call Staffing Coordinator Position
You must be available during the night. Here is the information from the posting.
Will work out of their home when on-call. Must be available by phone during on-call hours of 5:30pm – 8:00am Monday – Friday and 24 hour coverage on Saturday and Sunday.
Handles client and employee scheduling issues, which occur outside of normal office hours.
* Receives after-hours telephone calls, taking inquiries and requests for staff from client, or messages using good telephone technique.
* Takes initial homecare information per company policy, securing all needed information.
* Under direction of the Supervisor, schedules after-hours open shifts with appropriate associates, making all follow-through calls necessary to product an effective, smooth flowing schedule.
* Inform after-hours calls of a clinical or emergent nature to the Supervisor or back-up individual.
* Maintains a written log of all telephone communications.
* Gives verbal report to the office at 8:00am (no later) the next business day regarding on-call activities.
* Maintains on-call availability with the office.
* Attends appropriate office meetings for client updates and new client information.
* Performs other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
* Basic computer skills and organizational abilities. Good telephone skills.
* Knowledge of common healthcare terminology.
* Experience with scheduling/staffing required. Interpersonal relations abilities.
* Read, write, speak and understand English, as needed for the job.
* Must be available for work outside of normal office hours.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.