Problogger has a job posting right now for green and organic bloggers for Organic Authority. To view the complete job posting and to apply for this position visit ProBlogger here.
Topic categories include: food, drink, entertaining, natural beauty, health, green living, home, natural pet, food politics, and gardening.
If you’re got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for blogging, and can commit to at least 2 quality posts per week, let’s talk.
Blogging can become a home business, which means it’s tax deductible! Remember that when you file your taxes this year with TurboTax.
Here’s what Organic Authority is looking for from you:
– You have 2+ years’ experience in professional writing (additional years’ professional writing, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
– You have more than a passing interest in eco living that’s fun, not frumpy.
– You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, etc.).
– You’re proficient in typical technical tasks associated with blogging: WordPress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
– Grammar is your middle name.
You *must* have prior professional writing experience and be able to provide at least 3 links to high quality published work.
I received compensation for a sponsored link in this post
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.