This is an unresearched Craigslist job posting but sounded promising-
A social networking site for moms is seeking work-at-home online community managers. Compensation is $13 per $18 per hour. From the ad:
– You are a mom and love to connect with other moms
– You spend a lot of your time online
– You are a member of at least one social network
– This is a permanent part-time position.
– You will work anywhere from 5-10 hours per week, depending on marketing schedule
– You can work any time of day you like
– Ideally you will also have a passion for reading, and you read one book per month.
If interested in this telecommute job opportunity, please send:
1) your resume
2) a list of the social networking sites you belong to
3) average amount of time you spend online each day.
4) the title(s) of the last 1-3 books you have read
5) The top three genres you like to read from the following list: fiction, romance, mystery and suspense, biography, social and cultural studies, business and finance, health, religion and spirituality, and science fiction.
Contact email: [email protected]
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.