Cvent is currently hiring for a blogger/social media associate position. Here is the job posting from their website.
We are looking for seasoned event professionals who have a passion for sharing their experiences and knowledge with others. We would like for these Bloggers / Social Media Associates to submit short posts (250-300 words) daily for the Cvent blog at http://blog.cvent.com. The blog covers topics such as best practices for planning meetings, saving money on catering, décor/design, event budgeting, venue reviews-essentially what you’ve experienced and are currently learning about as an event planner yourself. This is a contract, part-time position.
Examples of topic areas about which you would write:
* New hotel openings/renovations
* Cost-cutting tips (F&B, décor, etc.)
* Negotiation strategies
* Relevant news and trends (studies/surveys of planners, hotel rate reports, etc.)
* Social media for events
* Strategic Meetings Management programs
* Site selection and supplier sourcing advice
* Event management and event registration tips
* Contribute content for the Cvent blog
* Share industry knowledge and experience
* Event planning background and knowledge
* Strong written communication skills
* Interest in sharing industry experience
* Experience in the hospitality or event planning industry is required
To apply, send resume, any cover letter and compensation requirements to Alexis Richardson
at [email protected]
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.