A couple of companies are hiring right now for temporary Valentines Day positions. 1800Flowers is hiring and is a great temporary gig. I used to do this one every year and really enjoyed it. It is a virtual call center job taking orders or answering customer questions. The qualifications are
Successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
* Must be a resident and live in the following states Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Illinois ,Montana, New Hampshire New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon
* Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
* Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
* Prior call center experience strongly preferred
* Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to apply
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required
* Strong sales skills
* Highly motivated and Dependable
For more information on computer minimum requirements and to apply, visit their website here.
Blooms Today is also hiring and you can fill out their application online here.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.