Lionbridge is a company I have posted about here several times in the past. They are usually hiring for search engine evaluators which is a great flexible position for Moms. I did it previously for a similar company. Right now they are hiring for Social Media Search Consultants.
As a Social Media Search Consultant your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
They are looking for people who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. They are looking for people for this position who have a strong interest in social media and Twitter.
* Fluency in written and verbal English
* Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
* Regular user of Twitter and Gmail with a Google Profile
* Familiarity with Google products is an advantage
* Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
* Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
* Time Management Skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
* A legal resident of the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
For more information and to apply for this position visit their website here.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.