Zynga is currently hiring a Super Moderator. Responsibilities would include;
* Build the Community – nurturing the core users and newer users alike.
* Gather/communicate information from players regarding bugs/glitches within the game.
* Create reports that include information gleaned from player discussions. Some reports will be regular and some will be ad hoc.
* Uphold Zynga Forums’ Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct.
* Be an expert about social gaming and about your assigned game or shift specifically
* Position may include weekend/holiday work
* Prior online forum moderation and game forums participation experience
* Previous online community participation
* Must be a team player!
* Ability to juggle and multitask several priorities at once and answer to more than one client (the players, the game team)
* Must be able to appropriately articulate and represent community sentiment through reports
* Ability to gage importance of various community issues
* Must have a service and helpful mentality
* Ability to work for and with a wide variety of personalities
* Need to be technically savvy and know your way around social media outlets
* Knowledge of VBulletin a plus
* Must be available to work 40 hours per week
* Ability to work from home from anywhere in the USA
* Hiring in the following cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Austin, Dallas, Baltimore, New York
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.