Xerox is hiring once again for work-at-home call center agents. If you have a background in customer job posting. The job would include the following duties:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage
- Monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Apply for this position on the Xerox website