Disney is currently hiring for work from home guest services representatives. This position is responsible for engaging and providing guests with an entertaining experience in a work from home environment. This is a full-time or part-time, non-exempt position. You will answer inbound calls and assist guests with online purchases. You would also contact guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff.
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills, including online shopping experience
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- A dedicated work environment that provides privacy in an office like setting
- Access to internet service with minimum upload speeds of 2Mbps
- No interruptions, loud background noises, or distractions during scheduled work hours
- Previous experience in Call Center or retail or service industry
Apply at the original job posting.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.