This work from home scheduler opening is a part time every other weekend on-call position. Duties include answering incoming phone calls, inform adinistrative staff of client and employee issues as appropriate, provide management reports in a timely manner, and provide input on service offerings, community needs, policy revision, and other opportunities for improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates maturity.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse work force and client base.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to problem solve accordingly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to master new scheduling, billing and payroll applications.
- Ability to train, mentor, coach and supervise employees.
For more information and to apply for this position, visit the original job posting.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.