Work at home with Williams Sonoma as virtual customer service agents. If you have a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of previous sales or customer service experience, working computer knowledge, and good data entry skills then this position might be for you. Customer service agents answer incoming phone calls regarding catalog sales and customer service issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders while communicating all essential elements of the sales script to ensure exemplary customer service and call quality
- Extend specials to telephone customers
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Cross sell for maximum customer/company benefit
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc. guidelines
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS:
- A Home Computer with an Operating System – Windows 7, Windows 8, or Macintosh OS X (10.5) and higher Operating systems
- Minimum Processor Speed of 2.5 GHz (2500 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 2 GB
- 500 MB minimum free disk space
- Sound Card with Speakers
- 17” or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 x 768
- Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone
- Single line, corded telephone (cordless not acceptable)
- Basic telephone line, no caller ID
- On occasion, work-from-home associates may have to come into the building with advance notice.
Apply at the original job posting: Work at Home With Williams Sonoma
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.