Cloud 10 is one of the virtual call centers in my list of virtual call center companies and their website says that they are in the process of hiring 250 “at home professionals”. Here are the details:
Cloud 10 Career Opportunities
What’s in it for you?
We are offering you a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support while working from the comfort of your own home. As a Cloud 10 At Home Professional, you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Cloud 10 offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a classroom setting that you attend from your home.
Qualifications needed for an At Home Professional:
- A personal computer with internet access via DSL or cable modem. Dial – up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used.
- You must be willing and able to work between 35 and 40 hours a week.
- You must have prior customer service experience (customer service via telephone or sales experience is a plus).
- You are required to have a quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a child or elderly person.
- You must pass a criminal background check
Click here to apply for this position.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.