Disney is currently hiring for work from home guest services representatives. What could be more ideal than a Disney work from home job? You can also find how to work for Disney from home in other ways too.
This work at home job for Disney is responsible for engaging and providing guests with an entertaining experience in a work from home environment. This is a full-time or part-time, non-exempt position. You will answer inbound calls and assist guests with online purchases for the Disney Store. You would also contact guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff.
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills, including online shopping experience
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- A dedicated work environment that provides privacy in an office like setting
- Access to internet service with minimum upload speeds of 2Mbps
- No interruptions, loud background noises, or distractions during scheduled work hours
- Previous experience in Call Center or retail or service industry
Disney hires for these positions frequently so if you do not see the position listed on their job site then check back soon . Visit their job site at https://jobs.disneycareers.com and search “Guest Services Representative- Work from Home” in the search box to see any current listings.
For other positions similar to this you can try FlexJobs. Every job listing is hand screened and 100% verified.
You can also search Indeed for Disney Work at Home Jobs
For a list of more companies that hire for similar positions visit the work from home companies page.
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.