Disney is a magical place to visit but for all you Disney lovers out there you can also find out how to work for Disney from home!
Work at Home as a Disney Guest Services Representative
You can read more about this position on our Disney Work From Home blog post but basically it entails working for the Disney Store taking orders and helping customers with their orders. You will answer inbound calls and assist guests with online purchases for the Disney Store. Disney hires for these positions frequently so if you do not see the position listed on their job site then check back soon . Visit their job site https://jobs.disneycareers.com and search “Guest Services Representative- Work from Home” in the search box to see any current listings.
Work from Home Writing for Babble
Babble is a website owned by Disney and freelancers are welcome in all sections of Babble. Disney describes their site as a“destination for parenting, beauty, home, food, travel and entertainment brought to you by the best voices online.” I have heard that the pay is around $150 per article but have not been able to confirm that. Send all submissions to [email protected].
Work from Home Writing for Theme Park Tourist
This website ThemeParkTourist.com hires frequently for Disney writers. Here are the basics from their website.
- We'll pay you $50 for a short form article consisting of between 750-1000 words.
- You'll be eligible for bonuses of between $25 and $500 for articles that attract a lot of traffic.
- You'll generally be asked to contribute at least two articles per month.
- We're looking for writers that want to make a long-term commitment to write for Theme Park Tourist. If you’re looking to contribute articles on an irregular basis, this isn’t the role for you.
- We'll pay you at the end of each month.
To apply visit ThemeParkTourist.com
Work from Home Booking Travel With Mickey Vacations
MickeyVacations.com hires work from home agents to sell travel for Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland California, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa vacations. Here are just a few of the benefits listed on the website.
- No start-up, set-up, or monthly fees (An agency should not charge you to work for them!)
- Top tier supplier commission at 16% for Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland highest tier is standard at 10%
- Highest travel agent commission levels up to 90% with no fees
- Travel Industry Product & Sales Training
Requirements to be hired by the company include:
- Good PC skills.
- A clear & friendly, professional & articulate email and phone manner.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- A strong desire to succeed in a sales-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- AND a love of Disney!
Work at Home as a Virtual Call Center Agent for Arise
Arise is a familiar company in the work from home community. Basically they work with people to set up a micro call center business straight from your home. You register as an agent to work with Arise and then work with some of the amazing clients they have on board, one of which is Disney. There is a monthly fee that is paid to Arise to access their platform to use for your virtual call center business. Pay ranges based on client and currently ranges from $9-$14 an hour. If you work for Disney through Arise you take incoming calls for reservations.
Work as a Disney Travel Agent
These companies bring you on to work with them as Disney travel agents. I have not researched these companies independently. Many travel agent jobs such as these pay by commission and there may be some start up fees involved so be sure to check out each company before signing up.
- Mouse Counsellors
- Marvellous Mouse Travellers
- Small World Vacations
- Magical Vacation Planner
- The Enchanted Traveller
- Travel with the Magic
- Mouse World Travel
- Mickey World Travel
- Magical Travel
- Cupcakes Castle Travel
- Middle of the Magic Travel
Sign up for Disney Parks Mom Panel
Disney Parks Mom Panel is basically a panel of moms that help Disney answer questions from families around the world that are planning an upcoming vacation. There i a forum where questions are asked and you get an answer from one of the moms, dads, or grandparents on the forum. They open the panel to new applicants every year in January so check back when it gets close to that time for the application. This is actually a volunteer position for all those Disney lovers out there so technically not a work from home job but if you are chosen you get a free trip to Disney World for you and three guests so that is worth some money!
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.