There is currently a job opening for a social media position with ServerHub. If you have strong experience in digital marketing, a strong understanding of basic html, experience writing SEO friendly content, and highly active social media profiles then this position might be for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the CMO/COO in creating effective targeted campaigns via SM
- Maintain and Nurture relationships with our followers via Facebook, Twitter etc
- Develop engagement and social media growth strategies to increase mentions
- Respond to customers about technical and non-technical topis
- Be responsible for daily posts in multiple social media outlets
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from our social media monitoring
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor mentions and keywords
- Boost company announcements and PR using social media channels
- Create and executive community engagement activities including Promos
- Ensure brand voice is maintained through all communications
- Ability to blog about topics and maintain the ServerHub company blog
Interested? Find out more and apply a the original job posting: Remote Social Media Position with ServerHub
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.