Evernote is known for their software for notetaking and archiving and right now the company is hiring a work from home customer support manager. This position will oversee other customer service professionals that will be assisting customers with technical issues.
- Represent Evernote as a unified entity to customers, collaborating with various Evernote teams to ensure prompt resolution to customer support issues
- Mentor and coach team members, hire and develop talent, and manage performance
- Use quantitative metrics to drive operational excellence
- Relentlessly represent customer interests and perspectives to Evernote team members
- Continuous improvement of a customer experience plan, contribute to product and service development and technology strategies
- Develop high-performing team members to provide world-class customer service in multiple support channels
- Ensure self and team is perceived as approachable
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires extensive customer service experience, people management, and organizational skills
- At least 3+ years direct experience overseeing contact center in a high-tech environment
- Ability to think globally and offer alternate options to problem resolution where possible
- Ability to work independently with little management or direction on routine duties or projects, minimal general instruction on new assignments
- Proven performance management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change
- Demonstrated ability to implement process enhancements and efficiencies including performance
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, ability to manage multiple business areas and people
- Interacts with peers and managers on business and technical issues.
- Ability to interact with remote teams
- Ability to oversee or direct functions, delegate work, and effectively negotiate issues with CS management
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to attract, motivate and develop team members
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to interact with a variety of teams with varied skill-sets both internal and where needed external
- Ability to work at least 1 weekend day, evenings/early mornings
Visit the original job listing here to apply.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.