Social Shanti is currently hiring for a work from home social media community manager. Social media community managers are responsible for managing each client's social media channels, moderating content and escalating issues to the appropriate team member. Key responsibilities for this position include community management, community strategy, content creation, ads management, website management, analytics, graphics, email marketing, and business development.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related fields
- Experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Understanding of social media ads
- Demonstrated experienced with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Google Business Apps
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with email lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to create website landing pages
- Experience with graphic design
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, writing, and presentation skills
- Open and honest communications skills
- Passionate about community best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically-distributed workforce
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as levels in the organization
- Basic UI/UX design knowledge
- Multi-tasker who understands how to develop tactical plans that align with the company’s strategy
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
For more information or to apply, visit the original job posting.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.