Maybe you’ve been wanting to find an online job that you are able to do but feel that they all require skill sets that you don’t have. While there are some that have hefty work experience requirements and education, not all online jobs them. There are some that are available for people who have little to no experience but are willing to learn.
10 Online Jobs No Experience Necessary
- Data Entry. If you like spreadsheets, entering information and can do so accurately, there are several companies that will hire entry-level data entry positions. They typically pay by the hour and the work won’t vary much from day-to-day.
- Be an online tutor. Tutor.com is one company that doesn’t require any experience to be an online tutor for their students. Tutoring online is great because it offers the ability to have flexibility while also being able to interact with others.
- Become a transcriptionist. Do you have strong listening and typing skills? A job in transcribing may be exactly what you are looking for. The industry can be competitive but there are companies that don’t require experience. One company to check their current openings is Rev.com. They are quite familiar with the industry and seem to hire based off an initial test that all applicants are required to take. Tigerfish is another transcription company that hires newbies.
- Sell your words. If you love to write, consider being a ghostwriter for other business or blogs. You are free to set your own hours, and many times you can create your own content with little to no experience required. Plus, not only can you work from home with this job, you can literally work from anywhere as long as you can connect to the internet. There are also tons of companies that hire freelance writers to work from home.
- Market yourself as a virtual assistant. Do you have some skills that you feel would be beneficial to help others? Offer your services as a VA (virtual assistant) and contact businesses to see if they have any needs that you could help with.
- Teach ESL from home. If English is your first language then you can work from home helping others learn English too.
- Score essays online. You know all those standardized tests you took growing up? any handwritten or essay portion has to be graded by a person instead of a machine and several of the companies that conduct these standardized tests hire people to work from home scoring them.
- Give customer service a try. Answer emails, live chat or answer incoming phone calls, all from the convenience of your own home. While no experience is needed, a job such as this does need a quiet working environment for when that phone call has to be taken.
- Work as a search engine evaluator. These positions basically add a human element to search engine results ensuring that the results people get when conducting a search are the most accurate and helpful. You need to be computer savvy but besides that no experience is needed.
- Start your own blog. While blogging isn’t an instant success, it can happen. You can have ads on your site that earn you money as well as have collaborations with companies to promote their products. Becoming a full-time blogger is a great job that requires no prior experience.
There are so many options for online jobs no experience necessary, it just takes a bit of research and persistence to find them. Be patient with your search and start reaching out to companies to see if they have any openings. Before long, you may find that you land the online work at home job of your dreams!