LiveOps is one of the well known virtual call center companies listed on my Work…
1-800-FLOWERS.COM’s customer contact center, recent winner of the global call center of the year award, is currently recruiting agents for its Work from Home Customer Service team. This team provides professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers from the comfort and convenience of their home office. Sales and Service Specialists serve as the first contact customers have with the company and will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs. The Sales and Service Specialists will be completing transactions in real time, working simultaneously with multiple software applications; consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis; appropriately identifying and escalating unresolved issues.
Successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a resident and live in the following states: Delaware, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Montana, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Virginia
- Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required
- Strong sales skills
- Highly motivated and dependable
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.