Need a work from home job that is flexible and make your own hours? See if working for Advanis is right for you. You can also find other similar jobs on the virtual call center companies page.
Who is Advanis?
Advanis offers research-based insights and advice that help their clients make crucial marketing, business, and public policy decisions. They do research services and data collection mostly. Advanis hires home telephone research interviewers to conduct surveys.
What can I expect working for Advanis?
Contractors can make their own hours so it is a flexible position. Telephone surveys are conducted via outgoing phone calls. The only complaint I have heard about the company is that sometimes there is not enough work that contractors can not get enough hours weekly.
How do I apply?
When you visit the Advanis career page you need to look for the Telephone Research Interviewer, this is the work from home position. Their hours of operation are Monday through Friday 3-10 pm MST (5-12 pm EST) and Saturdays 10-5pm MST (12-7 pm EST). You must have high speed internet and a landline phone. They hire in the US and Canada. In order to be considered for employment you need the following:
- a good command of the English language
- excellent customer service skills
- a typing speed of 30 wpm
- a quiet, private place in your home
- a computer with high speed Internet service
- a phone line in the office space – if you wish to leave your phone line available for people to call in on, you would need to have a second (separate) phone line
- a landline phone. No cellphones.
- a corded headset with a noise cancelling microphone. No cordless phones or speaker phones.
- a personal computer (PC or Mac)
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"