I have known for a long time now that Amazon.com has an affiliate program that…
Amazon has a program that they’ve created, called Amazon Camperforce that caters to full-time RVer’s who are looking for a way to earn some extra money in the “off-season” of camping. Consider them like snow-birds but in the camping world. Intrigued? Educate yourself on the requirements, perks, and benefits of the job and make the best choice for yourself! While this is not the typical work from home job, if you are a full time RVer it is a great opportunity to earn money on the road.
Amazon Warehouse Jobs: Is Amazon Camperforce Right for You?
- Being an Amazon Camperforce worker comes with a ton of great benefits! Not only do they offer hourly pay, they also provide full complimentary hookups on top of an hourly wage. In the workcamping world, that’s actually quite unheard of! Most places that employee workcampers typically only pay for one or the other or give a small stipend to use towards their hook-ups fees.
- It’s a fast-paced environment that requires long hours on your feet. Part of the requirements is that you have to be able to stand on your feet for 10-12 hours each and every day, wear closed-toe shoes (say goodbye to your flip-flops for the season!) and be able to withstand varying temperatures throughout their warehouse. Be prepared to walk quite a bit as well as some of their warehouses are the size of 28 football fields long. These Amazon warehouse jobs are a great way to stay in shape as well as earn money while on the road!
- You’ll work alongside Amazon robotics to help find items in the warehouse. Not only are their warehouses giant, they store literally millions of items. Talk about teamwork, right? But what about those products that may be stored high up on a shelf? Don’t worry, Amazon has a solution for that. If it falls within the area of your job, you can be lifted up into the air as high as 40 feet to be able to grab the item that you need. Item’s that you’ll be sorting and packing can vary from books to makeup, to flat screen TV’s and DVD’s. To say your day will be different each and every day seems like a true statement!
- The work season typically only lasts 3-4 months out of the year, starting sometime around September and running right up to a few days before Christmas. Not only are you paid an hourly wage, but you also get overtime pay, and a completion bonus if you still employed for the duration of the season. Who doesn’t love an extra bonus around Christmas time?
- If you work 30 hours or more, you also may qualify for health insurance potentially after 90 days as well as earning paid time off. Plus, Amazon has been known to ask back interested workers for more seasons to help out in the future if they are interested! Their only requirements? One must be 18 years or old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
While Amazon warehouse jobs with Camperforce may not be for everyone, it’s a great way to earn an income for those who are looking for ways to earn money on the road. Amazon is a great company to work for and the fact that they provide this type of alternative work program is great for so many people to be able to enjoy. If you are interested in learning more about this great program that Amazon offers be sure to check out additional details here. You never know…at the end of this year, you may have a great job working with Amazon while still being able to travel throughout the remainder of the months of the year!
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.