Disney is where everyone’s dreams can come true but did you know they can make your dream of working from home come true as well? Disney work at home jobs are a real thing and there are actually over 25 ways to work for Disney from home.
There. are many different kinds of Disney work at home jobs including customer service, writing, and booking travel online. Be sure to check out our blog post on 25 ways to work for Disney from home for more options.
Who is Cupcake Castles Travel Company?
One important thing to look for when considering a Disney work at home job with one of the travel companies is that they are an authorized Disney vacation planner. This means that the company has worked with Disney to become certified in selling their vacations. Cupcake Castles Travel Company is one of those who is an authorized vacation planner through Disney.
Started in 2013 by Laurie Burg, the Cupcake Castles Travel Company thrives on sharing their love of all things Disney. The company has won many awards in the industry and is know for its quality travel advisors. All of the agents are required to be graduates of Disney’s college of knowledge.
Unline many other travel companies that book travel to a wide variety of destinations, Cupcake Castles Travel Company focuses 100% on Disney destinations. The company books travel to Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, and Aulani resort in Hawaii.
Disney Work at Home Jobs With Cupcake Castles Travel Company
The company hires for Disney work at home jobs and refers to this position as “memory makers.” In order to be considered for the position you must have a sales background and have some recent experience traveling to Disney destinations. Here are the other requirements as listed on their website;
Full time commitment of 30-40 hours per week to launch & grow their travel business
• Ability to service clients during normal business hours
• Willingness to invest in themselves as a full-fledged business
• Minimum of 3 Disney Trips, with at least two in the last five years is required
• Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland & Adventures by Disney experience are also encouraged, but not required
• Extensive on-site Disney resort knowledge & experiences such as the dining plan, park hoppers & water parks
• Great community connections &/or an online platform/audience
• Exceptional writing & grammar & perfect spelling (demonstrated in your application)
• Experience in sales
• Agree to a background check
The pay for this positions varies as it is commission based. If you are a lover of all things Disney and meet these requirements then you can fill out the application for this memory maker position on the Cupcake Castles Travel Company website.
For other Disney work at home job ideas you can also visit our Pinterest board “Work for Disney From Home”