Quarasan is currently seeking a freelance assessment expert with hands-on experience in creating and editing test items for use with students across grades K through 12. Applicants must have experience in writing and/or editing test items, knowledge of test development best practices; demonstrated success-developing materials for a major educational assessment development company and experience managing teams of writers and editors. Applicants must demonstrate a working knowledge of current educational pedagogy in
Reading/English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Reading/English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Previous experience with an educational assessment publishing preferred
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of test development best practices with hands on item development experience
- Skilled in use of technology, including Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Web-based document repositories/servers.
- Experience with InCopy is desirable Demonstrates superior writing and grammar skills, thinks creatively, and adheres to guidelines, specs, and deadlines
For more information and to apply visit the job posting.