Quarasan is currently seeking a freelance assessment expert with hands-on experience in creating and editing test items for use with students across grades K through 12. Applicants must have experience in writing and/or editing test items, knowledge of test development best practices; demonstrated success-developing materials for a major educational assessment development company and experience managing teams of writers and editors. Applicants must demonstrate a working knowledge of current educational pedagogy in
Reading/English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Reading/English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Previous experience with an educational assessment publishing preferred
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of test development best practices with hands on item development experience
- Skilled in use of technology, including Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Web-based document repositories/servers.
- Experience with InCopy is desirable Demonstrates superior writing and grammar skills, thinks creatively, and adheres to guidelines, specs, and deadlines
For more information and to apply visit the job posting.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"