LiveOps is one of the well known virtual call center companies listed on my Work…
Come and explore a world of opportunities and join our dynamic team to help us achieve our mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company – the first choice of guests, team members and owners alike. Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide HRCC handles inbound reservation request calls for all Hilton Worldwide brands, including: The Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts®, Conrad Hotels and Resorts®, Hilton®, Doubletree®, Embassy®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton, Homewood Suites®, Home2Suites by Hilton®. HRCC has had an enormous impact on the growth of Hilton Worldwide by shifting the task of booking reservations from operators at individual hotels to sophisticated call centers and localized web sites that process reservations for Hilton Worldwide hotels. Here at HRCC, we have a long history of providing hospitality and world class service to our customers. When you join Hilton Worldwide, you’ll be part of a dynamic culture committed to the highest quality of service – a fun, family-oriented atmosphere where positive attitudes and a strong work ethic are rewarded. The people who make up Hilton Worldwide are called Team Members. And just like a close-knit family, team members are always willing to assist and encourage each other. In fact, supporting our team members is critical to our future. Our mission statement speaks to that, as well as our commitment to our employees.
As a Work at Home Reservations and Services Specialist, you will receive inbound calls from people across the country and assist them in making reservations for our hotels and resorts. Full-time positions are currently available. Work hours will be a set shift based on business needs.
Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Reside in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
• Flexible for scheduling – based upon business needs.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
• Steady job history
• Basic computer skills including navigational skills and the ability to conduct internet searches,
• Ability to pass reference checks, drug screen, and a criminal background check
• Ability to sit in front of a PC monitor for extended periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent Additional Information In addition to the Basic
Qualifications outlined above, this position requires the following:
* Dedicated home phone with ability to receive local calls from the 972 area code and 770 exchange. This phone line may not be through a VoIP (i.e.; Vonage, Skype, etc.)
*Intel x86 compatible Personal Computer (PC) – prefer less than 5 yrs old (Apple Macintosh is not supported)
* 512mb Ram (memory)
*Home PC with CD Burning capability (internal or external drive)
*Keyboard and mouse
*Monitor – preferably an LCD flat panel. A CRT may work but the screen will flicker.
* PC must be able to boot the demo CD (this will be reviewed if you advance to the next step of the pre-screening/ hiring process)
*Computer with sound/ sound card
*High speed Internet connection (wireless is not permitted)
* Have a home office environment that is professional, safe, and free from background noise and distractions
* Be able to attend 5 weeks paid training, on-site at our facility. Training runs Monday – Friday. Some weeks may include a weekend day. 100% attendance is required (no absences or tardies).
* Must be able to work a 40 hour set shift that will likely include weekends and possibly evenings.
* May be required to come on site once a month during scheduled shift
Please review the class schedules and apply at http://www.hrccjobs.com/career.asp
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.