LiveOps is one of the well known virtual call center companies listed on my Work…
At-Home Advisor for iTunes means you will take inquires from customers to assist with diagnosing
issues and handling account and product questions. You will resolve issues addressing both hardware and software issues. You will be responsible for reporting/escalating issue and problems through appropriate channels.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service/support environment or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Typing, minimum of 40 WPM Strong technical aptitude
- Apple product knowledge preferred
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately 2 to 4 weeks of online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 6:00 a.m. CST and 11:30 p.m. CST including weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
For more information and to apply, visit the Apple job posting.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.