Lands End work at home customer care agents are currently in need. For other opportunities like this, you can also visit the work from home companies page.
Are you a fan of the Lands End brand are in need of a work from home job? Then this might be a great fit for you. You must be able to attend training at the Madison, Wisconsin facility but will be able to work from home after training. Starting Pay: $12.40/hour plus shift and weekend premiums
What are the requirements to be hired?
Successful Specialists will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and professional in verbal communications.
- Consistently maintain positive energy level in every interaction.
- Strong computer navigation skills and ability to organize and use resources effectively.
- Accurately type at least 35 wpm.
- Comfortable independently troubleshooting PC issues.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Prior experience sharing product knowledge including color, fabric construction, care, fit/sizing, and outfitting.
- Ability to perceive and interpret customer’s need and resolve it proficiently.
- Provide customer with proper solution by utilizing discovery questions, troubleshooting techniques and online resources.
How to get hired:
The direct job link is no longer valid so I have removed it but this is a position they hire for frequently so if it is not available now, check back soon. You can check the Lands End career site for job listings but more often than not the best place to find the work from home jobs is through Indeed.
For other positions similar to this you can try FlexJobs. Every job listing is hand screened and 100% verified.
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.