Lands End work at home customer care agents are currently in need. This is a home based position providing customer service for incoming phone calls. Other positions like this can also be found in our directory of virtual call center companies.
Who is Lands End?
Are you a fan of the Lands End brand are in need of a work from home job? Then this might be a great fit for you. Headquartered in Wisconsin and established in the 1960’s, Lands End is a company known for All-American clothing, outerwear, swimwear, and home decor. It offers such a fun company heritage with a catalog and website full of items anyone would want. If you are looking for a work from home position this would be a great company to work for.
These Lands End Work at Home positions are a virtual call center job where calls are routed to you at your home where you can then help customers with customer service questions or sales questions. You must already have your own computer that meets their requirements as well as the requirements listed below.
What Are The Requirements for a Lands End Work at Home Job?
Successful Specialists will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and professional in verbal communications.
- Consistently maintain positive energy level in every interaction.
- Strong computer navigation skills and ability to organize and use resources effectively.
- Accurately type at least 35 wpm.
- Comfortable independently troubleshooting PC issues.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Prior experience sharing product knowledge including color, fabric construction, care, fit/sizing, and outfitting.
- Ability to perceive and interpret customer’s need and resolve it proficiently.
- Provide customer with proper solution by utilizing discovery questions, troubleshooting techniques and online resources.
The company hires within all states except for AK, AR, CA, HI, KS, MT, NM, NY, RI, SD, VT, DC, WV, or PR.
How to get hired for a Lands End Work at Home Position
The direct job link is no longer valid so I have removed it but this is a position they hire for frequently so if it is not available now, check back soon. You can check the Lands End career site for job listings and choose the company location drop down menu and then select “virtual”. This will bring up any current work from home job opportunities.
Once hired, starting pay is $14.25/hour with a weekend premium of +.50¢/hour for all hours worked on Sat and Sun and an evening shift premium of +3.3% for hours worked 6:00 p.m. to midnight.
You will also be required to complete two weeks of paid training if hired. The training runs Monday through Friday from 8:30-3:30 CT.
After training your hours will either be working day shifts or evening shifts with a requirement of three shifts a week with one being on a Saturday or Sunday. Day shifts start between 7:00-9:00 a.m. with an end time 6:00 p.m. CST. Evening shifts have a start time between 3:00-5:30 p.m. with an end time of 11:00 p.m. CST.
For other positions similar to this you can try FlexJobs. Every job listing is hand screened and 100% verified.
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.