LiveWorld is hiring a moderator. This is a part time, work-at-home position. The position will…
Lithium is hiring online moderators right now and here are some of the requirements they are looking for.
You’ll be responsible for moderating interactions on online communities organized by enterprise companies for their customers.
• Learn Lithium Technologies’ suite of community tools, so that you can use them effectively and serve as a resource to Lithium’s customers.
• Monitor participation in online forums and take appropriate steps to ensure a positive experience for all participants.
• Work directly with participants online to get them the help or guidance they need.
• Collaborate with other moderators or managers who may be in place on the customer side.
• Develop weekly or monthly reports that summarize activity in the community, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
• Work effectively with a corps of active users who help support the community.
• Provide feedback on and assist in the implementation of strategies to keep the community vibrant and active with new programs, promotions, etc.
• Advise and guide customer personnel on effective principles of online community management and moderation.
• Attend regular meetings with internal staff as well as customers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate proficiency with and access to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Experience with online messaging services and applications.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and holidays.
• Stable computer and reliable broadband connection.
• Experience participating in and moderating online communities.
• Experience working with enterprise customers.
• Knowledge of general social networking and web services (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, wikis)
Visit their website and job posting here for more information.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.