Tutor.com is once again hiring for work from home tutors. The qualifications to become an online tutor for them include the following:
* Currently reside in either the US or Canada and have a valid Social Security or Social Insurance number
* Be eligible to work in either the US or Canada
* Possess strong content knowledge in English, math, science, or social studies at the level you wish to tutor—our service covers elementary grade through first year college
* Demonstrate the ability to explain concepts to young people of a variety of ages within our online environment
* Currently be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited US or Canadian College or University degree program
* Pass more than one subject exam in the Tutor.com application process
For more information and to apply, visit their application page.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.