Lionbridge is a company I have posted about here several times in the past. Lionbridge jobs can include internet assessors, ad quality jobs, and social media search consultants. If you are interested in there are other Google work from home jobs as well.
Lionbridge is a great company to work for from home. Lionbridge jobs are available for many different work from home positions and all of them are great for those looking for a lot of flexibility. They are usually hiring for search engine evaluators which is a great flexible position for Moms. I did it previously for a similar company. These positions can be done by accessing their portal which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means you don’t have to sign up ahead of time for shifts you can hop on and off as you like working as much or as little as you would like to. This is great for those who work a full-time job and just need to make some extra money in their free time or for moms looking to hop on and off around their kids’ nap schedule. Right now they are hiring for Social Media Search Consultants. This position is similar to the search engine evaluator position but you will be evaluating social media results instead.
As a Social Media Search Consultant your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world. They are looking for people who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. They are looking for people for this position who have a strong interest in social media and Twitter. You can check what Lionbridge jobs are currently available on their website.
* Fluency in written and verbal English
* Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
* Regular user of Twitter and Gmail with a Google Profile
* Familiarity with Google products is an advantage
* Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
* Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
* Time Management Skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
* A legal resident of the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
For more information and to apply for this position visit their website here.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.