What is Telemarketing?
Telemarketing involves sales of one kind or another. Telemarketing work from home jobs include working for a call center company where either incoming calls are routed to your phone or you conduct outgoing calls. I like to list these companies separately from the other virtual call center companies because some people are really not comfortable doing sales while others really excel at it. Some are more traditional telemarketing, others are business to business and some are lead generation.
What do these positions pay?
How do I get hired?
Each company varies on the hiring process. Some have a simple online application. Some companies may require some degree of a sales background while others may only want a customer service style background. I don't think any of the companies require a college degree. Once you apply some of the companies may conduct a phone or Skype interview. Because the qualifications of each job vary greatly and the actual specifications of what you will be required to do on the job vary with each company make sure you read about the position before applying.
•Phone Magic(hire home based telemarketers)
• Becker Assoc( hire home based business to business telemarketers)
• Access Ability(commission based outbound telemarketing)
• Blue Zebra Appt. Setting
• G Teleservices(business to business telemarketing from home)
• Telesales Specialists ( business to business sales)
• Call Center Options (business to business sales)
• Barrier Free Choices
• Advise Tech
• Expert Biz Dev.
• Extended Presence lead generation and appt. setting
•Public Opinion Research telephone interviewer, paid per completed survey
• Home Base USA
• CAP Careers (lead generation)
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.