Uhaul is currently hiring storage specialists to answer incoming phone calls from home to answer questions about the different types of storage they offer. Storage specialists answer general storage/rental inquiries, accept tenant payments and make reservations for storage rooms, U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices, and U-Box portable storage. Storage Specialists answer calls for both company owned stores and our affiliates.
(This is a work from home position.)
* Basic keyboarding and computer skills
* Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
* Clear speaking voice
* General knowledge of U.S. geography
* Positive business attitude
* Enjoy working with people
* Your own computer with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system (not compatible with MAC operating systems)
* A reliable cable or DSL broadband internet connection and you must purchase your own USB headset
* You must be able to download software, a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system is used, and a landline or cell phone is NOT needed for this position.
* Broadband or High Speed Internet is required. (A wired connection is required.) Air card, satellite or other non-wired ISP connections are not allowed
* Minimum up load and down load speed: 1Mbps or greater. To run a speed test navigate to Speedtest.net – The Global Broadband Speed Test and click on “Begin Test”.
Visit their job posting here for more information and to apply.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"