Uhaul is currently hiring storage specialists to answer incoming phone calls from home to answer questions about the different types of storage they offer. Storage specialists answer general storage/rental inquiries, accept tenant payments and make reservations for storage rooms, U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices, and U-Box portable storage. Storage Specialists answer calls for both company owned stores and our affiliates.
(This is a work from home position.)
* Basic keyboarding and computer skills
* Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
* Clear speaking voice
* General knowledge of U.S. geography
* Positive business attitude
* Enjoy working with people
* Your own computer with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system (not compatible with MAC operating systems)
* A reliable cable or DSL broadband internet connection and you must purchase your own USB headset
* You must be able to download software, a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system is used, and a landline or cell phone is NOT needed for this position.
* Broadband or High Speed Internet is required. (A wired connection is required.) Air card, satellite or other non-wired ISP connections are not allowed
* Minimum up load and down load speed: 1Mbps or greater. To run a speed test navigate to Speedtest.net – The Global Broadband Speed Test and click on “Begin Test”.
Visit their job posting here for more information and to apply.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.
60+ Work From Home Virtual Call Center Companies
Friday 8th of November 2019
[…] Uhaul -customer service, inbound […]
Monday 10th of October 2011
Sorry guys this job posting was up as of last night and they must have just taken it down. If it sounded like something you would be interested in check the site every once in a while, they hire work from home employees regularly.