As many of you know, working as a virtual assistant from home is a very…
Pearl Interactive is a company that specializes in hiring people to work from home that have disabilities or youth at risk, dislocated workers, older adults, veterans and military spouses. They are currently hiring a virtual assistant. Also, below that see their requirements to apply to be a contact center agent. Visit m y old post about becoming a virtual assistant here to see other companies that hire assistants.
Post Date: February 2010
Job Title: Virtual Administrative Assistant
Job Location: USA (Home-based)
Compensation: Full time position – hours likely 8-5 PM. EST. Pay is based on hours worked ($9 – 12.50) per hour based on experience.
Special Qualification: Veteran – Service Disabled Veteran preferred, military spouse
Special Requirement: Background check required; no felony conviction within last 7 years
Job Summary: Administrative assistant assigned to support a department within an international pharmaceutical company.
Duties may include but are not limited to providing meeting scheduling via outlook, transcribing meeting notes, monitoring email correspondence, posting expense reports, editing PowerPoint slides and editing Excel spreadsheets. Assistant may also be asked to learn internal client specific applications and provide data entry support
Qualifications – Technical Skills:
- (Skills testing will be required)
- Microsoft Products (Preferred: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Competent with email, webmail, and internet browsing. Able to assist help desk troubleshooting access and PC
Qualifications – Skills:
- Typing speed, minimum 30 words per minute.
- Excellent Grammar and professional telephone and email correspondence skills.
Qualifications – Preferred Skills:
- Minimum 3 yrs similar experience with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
Instructions to Apply for Position:
- Prepare Resume in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
- Compose eMail to: email@example.com
- List “Veteran Admin Assistant” in Subject Line of email
- Send email
Contact Center Agent-
Pearl Interactive Network is continuously seeking potential employees with exceptional talents. In order to provide the best possible services to its clients, Pearl Interactive Network must not only match up the best candidates for a particular project but must also ensure the delivery of the highest quality of service. All applicants must posses the following:
- Motivation and Support from home-environment
- Professional phone skills
- Works well with/without Supervision
- Up-to-date reliable computer located in the agents’ home
- Broadband Internet Connection (Cable, DSL, T1, ISDN, Satellite)
- Some projects are not compatible with Satellite
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 with up to date patches
- No Macintosh computers
- Landline phone – (Prohibited – Voicemail, Cellular Telephones, Call Waiting, Call Blocking, Extra features, Wireless VoIP)
- Quiet, Uninterrupted work environment during working hours
- Background checks may be accessed a $35.00 fee
- Certain positions may require drug test
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.