Interested candidates will be invited to a Prospective Instructor Orientation held on a quarterly basis.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Berlitz Virtual Classroom Europe is looking for native Norwegian / Danish / Finnish speakers who are interested in teaching Norwegian / Danish / Finnish on line.
Be a native Norwegian / Danish / Finnish speaker, have good, communication skills, have a computer, headset and high Internet connection, be able to sign a contract with us for one year at least. Previous teaching experience is not required since Berlitz trains all the new teachers before they start working.
Berlitz is one of the world’s premier language service providers. A recognized brand name with more than 130 years of experience. Please send a CV in English to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlitz Virtual Classroom Israel
- Give technical support to BVC Europe instructors & students during instructor trainings, students orientations and lessons
- Contact instructors & students who failed to appear for their lessons
- Assist the course managers with scheduling lessons
- Check pedagogical information in BVC pedcards and recommend action steps for improvement
- Follow up with students to improve their program efficiency
- Assist BVC Manager of Instruction implementing the Berlitz Learning Cycle
- Internal Processes and Administration
- Appropriate reporting and database management in BVC online system
- Preparing progress reports for companies
- Interaction with BVC EU team, instructors and students to maximize customer satisfaction
- Working hours Mondays-Fridays 01:30 pm – 09:30 pm & Saturdays 07:00 am – 03:00 pm Central Europe Time
What specific knowledge, skills, education and work experience are needed to perform this job well?
- Experience in technical support (at least one year)
- Experience as a Berlitz instructor (at least one year)
- Languages: English (German and French advantage)
- Customer service oriented
- Team player and goal orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of software applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, computer network, and online virtual meeting rooms (i.e. Interwise)
To apply for this position, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.