Pearl Interactive is a company that specializes in hiring people to work from home that…
Verification agents are the ones who are responsible for listening to live or recorded sales phone calls to ensure that policies were followed, that there was no sales fraud or confusion on the customer’s end. Voicelog hires frequently for this position and in multiple languages including Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, Arabic, Armenian, Bosnian, Cantonese, Chinese, Farsi, German, Indonesian, Korean, Mandarin, Persian, Polish, Somalia, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Yugoslavian, etc.
This is a contract position which is paid by the number of recordings reviewed. You work from your home using your computer and Internet access. VoiceLog will provide you with the necessary training and software.
Minimum requirements include:
* You must be conscientious, accurate and detail-oriented, able to follow instructions and be computer literate. Your English skills should be good to excellent
* Pentium-class computer with a minimum of 1 Gigabyte of RAM and capable of running Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, sound card, speakers and printer
* High speed Internet access – DSL, ISDN, cable or satellite (regular dial-up not acceptable)
* Able to type/transcribe with accuracy
* Strong listening competency in any of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Hmong, Tagalog, Japanese, or Spanish
Check their website for more information and to apply.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.