Well I wouldn’t exactly call this a work from home job but for those of you out there looking to just make a little extra money to help make ends meet, this might be right up your alley. I would say it is somewhat unresearched because it is a fairly new company and those that I know that have been hired say it is legit but I am always careful to mention when it is a company that has not been around too long. This was posted on the craigslist posting below but you can also just go to the website and register as the directions say in the posting.
Are you a Mom or a Dad who has tried lots of pregnancy, baby, toddler or kid products?
Wanelo.com, a new social network for shopping, is looking for moms & dads to submit thoughtful and honest reviews of ANY products they use or have used for their babies, toddlers, older children or pregnancy. These can also be products that moms & dads use to make their lives (as parents) easier. Reviews must be a minimum of 130 words in length. $5 will be paid for each 10 qualifying reviews submitted.
Payments will be made by Paypal every Friday in increments of 10 reviews; get $5 for 10 reviews, $10 for 20 reviews, $15 for 30 reviews…
How to Get Paid:
1. Go to http://www.wanelo.com and register. Make sure to upload a profile picture. (Registration is very quick. Don’t worry–we never send out spam or ask for any personal information.)
2. Email email@example.com to let us know your Wanelo username BEFORE writing any reviews. In the email, please let us know your age, the ages of all of your children, and your location. If you are hired, instructions for writing reviews will be emailed to you.
(Only the first 1000 qualifying reviews will be paid as of this initial posting.)
Qualifying reviews must be:
– in English
– a least 130 words in length
– products reviewed must be products for babies, toddlers, older children, or specifically for parents.
– relevant to the product the review is about
– free of any curse words
– must employ good spelling and grammar
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.