This work at home job for Disney is responsible for engaging and providing guests with an entertaining experience in a work from home environment. This is a full-time or part-time, non-exempt position. You will answer inbound calls and assist guests with online purchases for the Disney Store.
It is basically the retail chain of Disney merchandise. You can find anything from Disney clothing, toys, and even home decor. There used to be many retail locations across the country but now it operates mostly as an online store.
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills, including online shopping experience
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- A dedicated work environment that provides privacy in an office like setting
- Access to internet service with minimum upload speeds of 2Mbps
- No interruptions, loud background noises, or distractions during scheduled work hours
This position takes incoming phone calls for the Disney Store customer service. This includes helping customers place orders or assisting them with any issues they are having with their orders. The position also includes helping customers through email as well.
What Will I Do as a Disney Work From Home Guest Services Representative?