Nestle Waters is hiring customer service reps to work from home. Training is done in…
Customer service reps will be solving customer issues via phone, email, and chat. Base pay is $11 per hour plus a performance-based quarterly bonus, great benefits, stock, time off, and an employee discount.
* 1+ years prior Customer Service Experience
* High School Diploma
* Strong familiarity with online shopping and research
* Ability to successfully complete pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
* Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to particpate in, and successfully complete, initial training. Training is during the day, 40 hours/week, on weekdays for the first 3 weeks of employment. However, we offer a flexible training schedule that spans early morning to late evening sessions.
* Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and 25 – 40 hours per week during November and December.
Work from Home Office/Technology requirements:
* Have (or be able to obtain) High Speed Internet (3mb or better) from a reliable provider
* Have (or be able to obtain) a dedicated analog telephone land line from a reliable carrier (must be installed before you can start)
* Dedicated home workspace (free from background noise, interruptions, and distractions)
* Another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes only)
To apply, visit the Amazon job postings.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.