Amazon.com is currently hiring part time customer service reps in the state of Kentucky. Customer service reps will be solving customer issues via phone, email, and chat. Base pay is $11 per hour plus a performance-based quarterly bonus, great benefits, stock, time off, and an employee discount.
* 1+ years prior Customer Service Experience
* High School Diploma
* Strong familiarity with online shopping and research
* Ability to successfully complete pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
* Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to particpate in, and successfully complete, initial training. Training is during the day, 40 hours/week, on weekdays for the first 3 weeks of employment. However, we offer a flexible training schedule that spans early morning to late evening sessions.
* Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and 25 – 40 hours per week during November and December.
Work from Home Office/Technology requirements:
* Have (or be able to obtain) High Speed Internet (3mb or better) from a reliable provider
* Have (or be able to obtain) a dedicated analog telephone land line from a reliable carrier (must be installed before you can start)
* Dedicated home workspace (free from background noise, interruptions, and distractions)
* Another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes only)
To apply, visit the Amazon job postings.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"