If you have become an expert in social media over the years and find yourself…
Many of you who follow my blog are already involved in the world of blogging and social media. If you consider yourself a pro, then this job posting might be for you. The United States Department of Transportation has ben attempting to eliminate all unscrupulous moving companies from their industry. This is where Moverzfax.com comes in, they are trying to put an end to these illegal activities by givingthe public the information they need. Moverzfax is launching a national campaign to select the BEST in the field for each state. One individual PER STATE (or cluster of states) will be selected during this selection process. It is a full time position. Here is the criteria they are looking for;
The Responsibilities Of The Transportation Logistic Consultant Is
• Market Moverzfax to all home industry professionals, B2B portion, which includes but not limited to: Real estate professionals, mortgage brokers, title companies, property managers, storage facilities, home stagers, home inspectors, etc…
• Focus on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more to create awareness to the general public about this very informative website; for both, B2B, and B2C environment;
• Promote site to different government agencies, state and federal, to allow them to create link exchange on all their respective website;
• Focus on web related directory to promote moverzfax to the general public and potential partners;
• Provide support to all existing team of moving companies if needed,
• Personable demeanor and ability to work independently
• Able to work under minimum supervision since this is a remote job
• Microsoft software literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, access)
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and receive your copy of "Top 7 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs"