This is a part time 20-25 hours per week work from home research/correspondent position for…
As many of you know, working as a virtual assistant from home is a very viable option especially if
you have administrative assistant experience. Zirtual is currently hiring for virtual assistants that do everything from personal assistant type tasks to secretarial type work. This is who they are looking for;
- The ability to provide prompt responses to clients’ questions and requests
- Strong organizational prowess
- Epic internet research skills
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Brilliant communication skills
- A high-speed internet connection
- Solid phone access; landline or dependable cell phone
- Availability during working hours (Monday through Friday) to respond to and engage with your clients
- Familiarity with standard assistant tools like Google Docs, GCal, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
If it sounds like a good fit for you, then you can visit the job application here.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.