Need a telecommuting position? Work at home with Williams Sonoma as a virtual customer service agent. You can also check for other similar positions on the work at home companies page.
Would you love to work with a high-end retailer providing customer service? This company hires both seasonal and long-term customer care reps to work from home providing both web and catalog order placements. For now at least, the company only hires for these positions in Texas because some training is on-site. If you have a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of previous sales or customer service experience, working computer knowledge, and good data entry skills then this position might be for you. Customer service agents answer incoming phone calls regarding catalog sales and customer service issues. Pay starts around $11 an hour. Medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k) are included as benefits.
Williams-Sonoma Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders while communicating all essential elements of the sales script to ensure exemplary customer service and call quality
- Extend specials to telephone customers
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Cross sell for maximum customer/company benefit
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc. guidelines
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work from Home Requirements:
- A Home Computer with an Operating System – Windows 7, Windows 8, or Macintosh OS X (10.5) and higher Operating systems
- Minimum Processor Speed of 2.5 GHz (2500 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 2 GB
- 500 MB minimum free disk space
- Sound Card with Speakers
- 17” or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 x 768
- Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone
- Single line, corded telephone (cordless not acceptable)
- Basic telephone line, no caller ID
- On occasion, work-from-home associates may have to come into the building with advance notice.
How To Get Hired With Williams-Sonoma
You can apply on the company website or you can also check the Indeed website as they frequently list their jobs there. If you do not find any work from home positions, check back often as they will re-post when hiring again. For other positions similar to this you can try FlexJobs. Every job listing is hand screened and 100% verified.
This post may contain affiliate links but I only share work from home information I believe valuable to my readers.