Park Place Property Management is currently hiring for a work from home customer service representative.
The objective of this position is to answer incoming calls and successfully take messages, make transfers, and answer inquires. Applicants should love being on the phone and have a friendly/welcoming personality along with the ability to work from home with minimal distraction. Hours of work can be flexible between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
Requirements are as follows:
- Someone who is computer savvy and quickly adapts to new computer systems.
- An individual who can easily multi-task and effectively manage time.
- Someone with amazing customer service and phone skills who loves talking to new people and going above and beyond to get the job done.
Educations and/or Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Previous office experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Apply online at the original job listing.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.
Mary Ann Jackson
Thursday 30th of April 2015
Please email me information on how to apply for this position. I'm currently working and looking to work at home. My current position now is working for the government helping customers get signed up for insurance so I'm on the phone with the public daily.
Thank you! !
Friday 1st of May 2015
Thanks for your comment. There is a link at the end of the post where it says original job posting. Click on that link and it will take you to the job posting to apply. Thanks!