LiveOps is one of the well known virtual call center companies listed on my Work…
Evernote is known for their software for notetaking and archiving and right now the company is hiring a work from home customer support manager. This position will oversee other customer service professionals that will be assisting customers with technical issues.
- Represent Evernote as a unified entity to customers, collaborating with various Evernote teams to ensure prompt resolution to customer support issues
- Mentor and coach team members, hire and develop talent, and manage performance
- Use quantitative metrics to drive operational excellence
- Relentlessly represent customer interests and perspectives to Evernote team members
- Continuous improvement of a customer experience plan, contribute to product and service development and technology strategies
- Develop high-performing team members to provide world-class customer service in multiple support channels
- Ensure self and team is perceived as approachable
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires extensive customer service experience, people management, and organizational skills
- At least 3+ years direct experience overseeing contact center in a high-tech environment
- Ability to think globally and offer alternate options to problem resolution where possible
- Ability to work independently with little management or direction on routine duties or projects, minimal general instruction on new assignments
- Proven performance management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change
- Demonstrated ability to implement process enhancements and efficiencies including performance
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, ability to manage multiple business areas and people
- Interacts with peers and managers on business and technical issues.
- Ability to interact with remote teams
- Ability to oversee or direct functions, delegate work, and effectively negotiate issues with CS management
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to attract, motivate and develop team members
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to interact with a variety of teams with varied skill-sets both internal and where needed external
- Ability to work at least 1 weekend day, evenings/early mornings
Visit the original job listing here to apply.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.