One of our most popular posts on our site is our Work For Disney From Home post. Everyone loves Disney. There is just something magical about not only the place but just everything about it. So why wouldn’t you want to work for Disney. So when I come across a new company that offers work from home Disney jobs then I love to share it with all of you.
Who is Magical Travel?
Magical Travel is a full service agency who is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and has received the official designation of Authorized Disney Vacation Planner since 2004. The company was started in 2001 and has a retail location in Pennsylvania but has agents working all over the country from home. The company plans vacations to the following destinations:
- Walt Disney World Florida
- Disneyland California
- Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney
- Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa
- Beach Vacations can be added to your Walt Disney World Florida and Disneyland California Reservations.
The company is currently hiring for Disney travel planners.
What Do I Do as a Disney Travel Planner?
These work from home Disney jobs are travel planner positions so the job entails helping people plan their Disney vacation. For many families, this is a once in a lifetime dream vacation that they want to be perfect. If you love Disney and have the knowledge to help them plan their dream Disney vacation then how much fun would it be to have one of these work from home Disney jobs? Here is the info below from the company website as far as what is required and the benefits.
What we expect from you:
- Recent personal travel experience to the Walt Disney World Resort and/or the Disneyland Resort and/or the Disney Cruise Line.
- Extensive knowledge of the Walt Disney World Resort and/or the Disneyland Resort and/or the Disney Cruise Line
- Customer service skills, friendly and positive disposition, professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills that include writing emails, speaking to clients and suppliers
- A marketing plan
- Daily social media engagement
- Accounting skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently at home
You will need the following supplies and business machines:
- Dedicated phone line
- Client file system
- Basic Office Supplies
- Insurance Coverage Errors and Omissions Insurance is included.
- Unlimited Support Through emails, phone, Facebook, we are always available to you.
- Training Online and onsite training available.
- Disney Destination Marketing Material to help build your business Brochures, digitial media, etc.
- Marketing Ideas and Information Learn what is tried and true.
- Earn more commission with your own leads and bookings Competitive commission rates for booking your own leads.
- Timely Destination Updates As soon as it happens you will know about it.
- Enjoy Great Discounts for your personal Travel After you qualify for your CLIA card or your IATA Card. Additional Fees will apply according to each Associations fee schedule.
- Magical Travel Agents Only Website Information is always at your fingertips.
- Toll free number with your own extension. Professional phone system for your clients to reach you.
- Private Facebook Group For Magical Travel Agents only to share and support each other.
- Preferred Disney Agency Phone Line Special number to the Disney Reservation Center for help or to make reservations.
How Do I Apply For These Work From Home Disney Jobs
If this sounds like a dream come true and you want to apply then you can start filling out the application on their website. If you have recent experience traveling to Disney and travel agent experience those seem to be the two most important things they are looking for. You can also look through some testimonials from agents who have worked for them on their Join our Team page. Good luck!