I wrote an article a couple of weeks ago about a few websites that you…
Khan Academy is known for their online instructional videos and exercises for students to study at their own pace. Right now they are hiring an English Grammar Question Writer for their new SAT prep platform. This is a 2 month work from home position.
- Writing clear, mixed-difficulty practice questions for a range of English grammar and writing skills
- Injecting fun and humor into grammar practice
- Contributing ideas on how to engage students preparing for the SAT or other English standardized tests
- Collaborating with the Khan Academy and College Board content teams to ensure high quality content overall
- Distinctive command of the English language, well-rounded knowledge of English grammar and writing principles, and comfort with grades 7-12 English instruction (an English teaching or academic background is preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with the SAT and/or other multiple-choice standardized tests
- Great intuition for how students like to learn and what tone is optimal for engaging students
- A working knowledge of the Chicago MLA style guide
- Excellent writing, editing, and time-management skills
- Computer skills (e.g., familiarity with Google docs), access to a computer and stable Internet, and a willingness to learn how to use new tools
- Ability to contribute at least 20 hours per week for at least 2 months
- A passion for education and a desire to change the world
To apply visit the original job posting.
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.