This is a full time telecommuting position taking customer service calls for Xerox.
Here are some of the qualifications they are looking for.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
* Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
* Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
* Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
* Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
* Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
* Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
* Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
* Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
* Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* All other duties as assigned.
To apply visit the job ad on their website here.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
And receive a free copy of my ebooklet "Top 7 Work From Home Jobs"