Transcription from home with Tigerfish offers a chance to earn a good income from home as…
Yelp is hiring community managers in several different cities.
As a Yelp Community Manager, you’ll be a full-time Yelp employee doing whatever it takes to grow the community of active yelpers. Working out of your home or anywhere with WiFi, you’ll lead Yelp’s success.
- Lives to write; writes to live. You know who you are. Pencils down.
- Has a fire in the belly. Walks through walls. Takes no prisoners. In a word: driven. Even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. You are the Mayor. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- Have more than a few years of post-graduate professional experience (existing Yelp community managers have 5 to 15 years).
About the job
- Writing. Write locally compelling newsletters weekly and inspiring reviews daily. Persuasive pitches to venue owners and marketing partners.
- Event planning. Conceptualize, negotiate, wrangle, plan and execute cool, fun and buzz-worthy (big wow factor!) events/parties.
- Marketing outreach. Connect with the right local organizations, barter weekly newsletter sponsorships for promotion of Yelp.
- Socializing and adventuring. Meet up with yelpers. Attend civic events. See and be seen. In the scene. Be the Mayor. Always on.
- Communication. Be accountable with stellar communication to your peers and those who support you at Yelp HQ.
Other fun requirements
- 4-year college degree
- Experience living or working in city you are applying for
- Experience with social networking, guerilla marketing tactics, and event planning
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience
- A link to your (full and interesting) Yelp profile
Grab Your Free Copy of my Ebook
“Top 7 Legitimate Work from Home Jobs”
as a thank you for subscribing to the Telecommuting Moms newsletter.