Here is a summary of this week's best work from home customer service related jobs.
- Aspire is hiring for home based concierge jobs both part-time and full-time. This position is available in the following states AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MA, MI, MO, NH, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WA. These positions assist customers through phone, email, and/or chat.
- American Express is hiring work from home travel counselors in Texas, New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, and Illinois. Agents take incoming calls from card members and assist them in booking travel. Previous travel industry experience is necessary.
- Mercer is hiring at home agents to answer calls from current policy holders, perform research, and process customer requests.
- Convergys is currently hiring in the following states; AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. Convergys agents work from home taking incoming calls for clients. Previous customer service experience is required.
- Pearl Interactive Network is a staffing firm currently hiring virtual customer service agents for a client in the healthcare industry. Agents will answer incoming calls from customers with questions regarding health care solutions.
- Amazon is hiring seasonal customer service agents for part-time and full-time evening shifts. You must live in Arizona, Kentucky,Texas, West
Virginia,Delaware, Florida,Georgia, Kansas,North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. The pay rate is $10 an hour and the job entails answering questions and solving problems for customers.