BabyList is currently hiring a work from home customer service phone agent. BabyList is an online baby registry that lets parents add any item from any store on the web.
-You will answer customer support emails. You are a great writer and communicator. You are quick.
– You will answer support phone calls. You are friendly and well-spoken.
– You will independently complete tasks on the BabyList website related to support (e.g. add or delete registry items, place orders, update reservations). You are comfortable with technology and will provide support for our website and mobile apps.
Requirements – You are comfortable with and excited about working with expectant parents (and their friends and family).
– You live in the United States.
– You have preferably completed high school, some college, or have a college degree.
– You are very compassionate and empathetic.
– You are high-energy, positive person.
Please apply at the original job listing.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.