What You’ll Own
- Creating viral content & promoting weekly organic posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog & perhaps other social media channels.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar for publishing social content.
- Writing ‘authority-level’ blog posts in company voice.
- Devising social media strategies that will work hand-in-hand to promote campaigns.
- Keep social media followers engaged.
- Increase our social media following.
Requirements Must Haves
- Ability to write compelling, authority-level blog posts on business & marketing topics related to the photography industry.
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool for business.
- Proven ability to create social content that gets followers engaged.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling (after all, you’ll be our voice).
- A solid grasp of using the WordPress content management system
- Experience in the internet marketing field.
- Creative social media solutions that we haven’t thought of.
We estimate roughly 10-15 hours per week for this contract position.
To find out more and to apply for this position, visit the original job posting.
Join the Telecommuting Moms newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.