Disney is a magical place and what could be better than finding out how to work for Disney from home. Disney jobs from home in the travel industry are one option for a work from home career for Disney lovers. For those that think they would love to work selling Disney family vacations then read on to find out how.
Disney Jobs From Home Booking Travel With Mickey Vacations
Mickey Vacations is one of many Disney travel companies that hires travel agents to work from home. No travel agent experience? No worries, a customer service and sales background is enough to start your Disney travel agent career. The great thing about these work from home positions is that it is very flexible allowing you to work when you want around your schedule. Find out more below.
Who is Mickey Vacations?
MickeyVacations.com is a travel company that specializes in only Disney vacations. The company books vacations to Walt Disney World, Disney Land, and Disney Cruise Lines. They have been around for 20 years. The company is also known as Academy Travel if you see them references as that elsewhere.
What are requirements to get hired?
MickeyVacations.com hires work from home agents to sell travel for them as independent contractors. In order to be considered for these positions you need to be a high-energy, sales oriented person with excellent customer service skills. Requirements include;
- Good PC Skills
- A clear, friendly, and professional phone and email manner
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- A strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced sales oriented environment
- AND a love of Disney
Here are just a few of the benefits listed on the website.
- No start-up, set-up, or monthly fees (An agency should not charge you to work for them!)
- Top tier supplier commission at 16% for Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland highest tier is standard at 10%
- Highest travel agent commission levels up to 90% with no fees
- Travel Industry Product & Sales Training
How do I apply?
To apply for these positions fill out the questionnaire on the website. If you are accepted as a contractor then you will need to complete the company's online training program. Independent contractors are able to work their own hours which is great but this is solely a commission based job so be prepared for that.
Do any of you readers have experience working from home as a travel agent in a similar type position and have feedback or tips? I would love to hear about it in the comments below.